The process from initial contact to receipt of the files is focused on
speed, convenience, and versatility.
1) APS arrives in a van, with the robotic helicopter system.
2) A number of photos are taken, 30 minutes of onsite time is average.
3) If the client is present, a brief review of the photos is done
4) A temporary website is published within hours, such as:
5) You select the photos that you want and notify APS.
6) Within a day a CD with JPEG files, hand processed from RAW format, is mailed to you with an
For more details specific to Construction progress photos see ->